- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
State lawmakers are moving quickly to pass their third hurricane relief bill this year, containing $250 million to help farmers and fishermen wiped out by Hurricane Florence in September and Hurricane Michael in October.