- New plans for Carolina Beach hotel damaged by Florence
- Flash flooding in Charlotte after storms roll through Friday
- State to host community disaster information sessions in hurricane-impacted counties
- LIVE: Severe weather in Charlotte
- Brazilians Take To The Streets To Protest Deforestation Of The Amazon
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Tracy Mullins and her company cabi, will distribute more than 3,000 new clothes, shoes and jewelry this Saturday to hurricane Florence victims. It will be held at the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce December 1 at 11am. You must present proof of hurricane disaster help to receive free clothing.