- Tropical Storm Epsilon likely to strengthen further before eyeing Bermuda
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
- Report: Damage from August wind storm in Midwest at $7.5B
- What is a gyre? It's the weather pattern helping fuel 2020's wild hurricane season
12/10/18– Today’s the deadline for North Carolina farmers to sign up for a state program that provides relief following Hurricane Florence.
The Hurricane Florence Agricultural Disaster Program is being administered by the state agriculture and consumer services departments.
Crop damage and livestock losses from Hurricane Florence are estimated at 1.1 billion.