- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
12/10/18– Today’s the deadline for North Carolina farmers to sign up for a state program that provides relief following Hurricane Florence.
The Hurricane Florence Agricultural Disaster Program is being administered by the state agriculture and consumer services departments.
Crop damage and livestock losses from Hurricane Florence are estimated at 1.1 billion.