- Hurricane Ian lashes Florida with 155 mph winds as landfall approaches
- Hurricane Ian on brink of Category 5 status as it nears Florida landfall within hours: Live updates
- They moved from Texas after the 2021 freeze. Now they’re dodging a hurricane.
- Hurricane Ian on brink of Category 5 status as it nears Florida landfall today: Live updates
- Hurricane Ian nears Category 5 strength as Florida braces for direct impact
View The Original Article Here
The deadline to apply for Florence disaster assistance has been extended six days to Dec. 19, and Gov. Roy Cooper is urging North Carolinians to seek aid.