- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
- Report: Damage from August wind storm in Midwest at $7.5B
- What is a gyre? It's the weather pattern helping fuel 2020's wild hurricane season
- Trump administration rejects California's request for financial help with wildfires
View The Original Article Here
The National Weather Service estimates 1 to 4 inches of rain have fallen since Thursday night in several mountain counties causing some rivers to flood.