- Hurricane Epsilon Makes a 'Wobbly' Northwest Turn in the Atlantic
- Hurricane Epsilon's 'stadium effect' captured in remarkable video and images
- Epsilon is now a Category 3 Hurricane
- Epsilon instensifies into category 3 hurricane in Atlantic Ocean
- Now a Category 2 Storm, Epsilon Is This Season’s 10th Hurricane
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46 CHARLOTTE) – Rain is the big story once again! Grab your umbrella, you are going need it Friday!
Some neighborhoods are seeing light to moderate rainfall this morning, so be prepared for a slower commute and reduced visibilities. Keep an eye out for heavy rain at times today and even a couple of thunderstorms with gusty winds.
By the time the rain moves out Friday evening, rainfall totals will add up to around 1-2 inches from this event.
A Flood Watch has been issued for most of our area until 7am Saturday. A Wind Advisory is in effect for some mountain neighborhoods until 1pm Friday, with gusts to 40-50 mph possible.
We will dry out a bit on Saturday before the next storm system moves in by Sunday. Rain will once again be possible from Sunday through the New Year.
Today: Rain, heavy at times. Gusty winds and minor flooding possible. High 67
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a 20% isolated shower chance. Low 48
Saturday: Partly sunny and mild. Isolated shower possible. High 65