- A small group of Lahaina residents return to homes destroyed by deadly wildfire
- EF-0 tornado touches down in Perquimans County during Tropical Storm Ophelia, officials say
- A new tropical storm could form soon in the Atlantic
- Some Lahaina residents return after devastating wildfires: "Unrecognizable"
- Lahaina residents return to find little left after wildfires
HOUSTON – The Texas Division of Emergency Management announced it’s extending the deadline for its Hurricane Harvey Mitigation Grant Program.
The state said it will be accepting applications until Jan. 31, 2019.
In February, Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott announced the availability of hundreds of millions of grant funds that were available through the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s HMGP, according to a press release.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.