- Tropical Storm Zeta setting records this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta becomes 27th named storm of season, could bring moisture to North Carolina later this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the Atlantic, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms near Cuba, expected to strengthen
HOUSTON – The Texas Division of Emergency Management announced it’s extending the deadline for its Hurricane Harvey Mitigation Grant Program.
The state said it will be accepting applications until Jan. 31, 2019.
In February, Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott announced the availability of hundreds of millions of grant funds that were available through the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s HMGP, according to a press release.
Copyright 2018 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.