- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
View The Original Article Here
Carolina Hurricanes searching for answers
Carolina Hurricanes coach Rod Brind’Amour addresses the problems with the power play — 0-for-23 in the past six games — after the team practice at Raleigh Center Ice on Dec. 30, 2018.