- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Homeowners wait for long-promised state hurricane relief
- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
AUSTIN,Texas (FOX 7 Austin) – Barton Springs Pool is set to reopen Wednesday, Jan. 9., at noon after flooding shut down the area.
According to a press release from Austin Parks and Recreation the pool will reopen at noon and will remain open Thursday “instead of closing for the normal cleaning day.”
Park officials also announced Tuesday that Deep Eddy will resume normal operating hours beginning Thursday, Jan. 10.