- Explainer: Will Hurricane Ian impact gas prices in NC?
- Hurricane Ian updates: Storm's projected track shifts west to North Carolina mountains
- Hurricane Ian nears Florida coast, threatening floods, winds
- Florida natives come to Canes-Lightning game to take minds off Hurricane Ian concerns
- Hurricane Ian continues path to Florida
AUSTIN,Texas (FOX 7 Austin) – Barton Springs Pool is set to reopen Wednesday, Jan. 9., at noon after flooding shut down the area.
According to a press release from Austin Parks and Recreation the pool will reopen at noon and will remain open Thursday “instead of closing for the normal cleaning day.”
Park officials also announced Tuesday that Deep Eddy will resume normal operating hours beginning Thursday, Jan. 10.