- EPA will center climate change response in Texas on sea level rise, floods, drought and severe storms
- Houston Rockets, Harris County constable team up for Hurricane Ian relief drive
- Hurricane Ian could be second costliest storm in history
- Biden visits hurricane-ravaged Florida
- Biden meets with DeSantis during Florida trip to survey Hurricane Ian damage
View The Original Article Here
The partial government shutdown is tying up not just federal money but also state money for farmers hit hard by Hurricane Florence.