- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
1/9/18– Victims of Hurricane Florence have until Thursday to sign up for the state’s STEP program.
It provides temporary repairs so that homeowners can get back into their homes while they wait for permanent work to be done.
Residents in New Hanover, Brunswick and Pender counties are eligible to apply.
Click here for more information: https://www.ncdps.gov/documents/hurricane-florence-step-housing-program