- Tropical Storm Epsilon could become Category 1 hurricane by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon expected to become Cat. 1 hurricane
- Tropical Storm Epsilon likely to strengthen further before eyeing Bermuda
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
DRISCOLL, Texas (FOX 5 Atlanta) – They often say “slow and steady wins the race.” Well, that wasn’t the case for a man in Texas who led police on a snail-like chase on a tractor.
Authorities say the man drove the tractor to a gas station Thursday morning and ended up hitting a van. The van’s driver confronted him and called the police.
When officers arrived, the man took off even dragging an officer.
Police chased him to a nearby farm field, where he finally surrendered.
The suspect was identified as 45-year-old Alan Baade, wanted on a felony charge in a neighboring county.
Police say when he was arrested he claimed he was trying to get to California to assist with the wildfires, and that he needed money from President Trump.
FOX 5 News reporting from Atlanta