- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
HOUSTON (FOX 26) – The Homeowner Assistance Program, administered by the Texas General Land Office, was created to assist homeowners with repairs still needed on homes damaged by Hurricane Harvey.
There is a $1 billion community block grant available to assist homeowners with rebuilding.
The Texas GLO is working to increase awareness toward affected residents in Fort Bend, Waller, Wharton, Austin, Matagorda and Colorado counties.
Interested residents can apply for the program in-person by visiting the HGAC-W/Lower Colorado Region office in Fort Bend County or a satellite intake office to complete an application with one of our applicant coordinators.
Applicants can also visit recovery.texas.gov to complete the application online.