- Hurricanes sled hockey team competes in national tournament
- Cherryville requesting state funding following May storm damage
- City of Cherryville requests state funding after May storm damage
- Saturday Sessions: The Heavy performs "Hurricane Coming"
- More possible severe weather looms over San Antonio after overnight storms
Hurricane Harvey Homeowner Assistance Program
HOUSTON (FOX 26) – The Homeowner Assistance Program, administered by the Texas General Land Office, was created to assist homeowners with repairs still needed on homes damaged by Hurricane Harvey.
There is a $1 billion community block grant available to assist homeowners with rebuilding.
The Texas GLO is working to increase awareness toward affected residents in Fort Bend, Waller, Wharton, Austin, Matagorda and Colorado counties.
Interested residents can apply for the program in-person by visiting the HGAC-W/Lower Colorado Region office in Fort Bend County or a satellite intake office to complete an application with one of our applicant coordinators.
Applicants can also visit recovery.texas.gov to complete the application online.