- Tornado destroys homes in weather-battered western Louisiana
- Morning storms, possible tornadoes cause damage in Houston area
- Morning storms, tornadoes cause damage in Houston area, Southeast Texas
- Nor'easter brings hurricane-force wind, causes power outages
- Nor'easter has New England bracing for floods, power outages
Welcome to Monday and another work week. Today is also National Grammar Day, so remember: “I before E, except after C or when sounding like A, as in neighbor and weigh.”
Bundle up! Not only are temps going to struggle to make it to the mid-40s today, but there’s also a stiff wind that is making those temperatures feel even colder. Meteorologist Britta Merwin has a look at the forecast.
Trending right now
This “Good Samaritan killing” outraged people in Baltimore and beyond. Read more >
In New Caney, a town of 20,000, news spreads fast, and so does heartbreak. Read more >
Drivers in north Houston are dealing with a traffic delay after a fatal crash has blocked all but one lane of the North Freeway. Read more >
NTSB recovered the flight data recorder from the cargo jet that crashed in Trinity Bay in Anahuac. It will be transported to NTSB labs in DC for evaluation.