- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
At Hunter Magnet Elementary in Raleigh, students participated in a statewide tornado drill, with Nick Petro of the National Weather Service, who said “every school, every office, every residence,” should have a tornado plan, on Wednesday, Mar 6.