- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
- EF-1 tornado strikes Texas City during Wednesday's severe weather
Tonight we’re addressing what was a life changing event for some many of us here in North Carolina. Six months ago Hurricane Florence came on shore and stayed for days and nights on end causing destruction like few have ever seen. For most, the worst is over and the September storm is a just a memory.