- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
That storm system is heading east today and expected to deliver more severe weather to the Deep South and Southeast. Hail, damaging winds and isolated tornadoes remain the biggest threats.
Melting snow in the upper Midwest is forcing rivers higher, but at least these areas aren’t expecting significant rainfall over the next few days.
Flood warnings remain in effect for much of the Plains and upper Midwest as many rivers are again at or near record levels.
Copyright © 2019 ABC News Internet Ventures.