- H-E-B and its chairman commit $1 million to support those impacted by Texas Panhandle wildfires
- Texas wildfires destroy barn where student raised animals for Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- State calls for investigation into cause of Texas Panhandle wildfires
- As wildfires rage through Panhandle, Fritch residents seek respite at church
- Wildfires ravage cattle country, threatening Texas’ agriculture economy
That storm system is heading east today and expected to deliver more severe weather to the Deep South and Southeast. Hail, damaging winds and isolated tornadoes remain the biggest threats.
Melting snow in the upper Midwest is forcing rivers higher, but at least these areas aren’t expecting significant rainfall over the next few days.
Flood warnings remain in effect for much of the Plains and upper Midwest as many rivers are again at or near record levels.
Copyright © 2019 ABC News Internet Ventures.