- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
That storm system is heading east today and expected to deliver more severe weather to the Deep South and Southeast. Hail, damaging winds and isolated tornadoes remain the biggest threats.
Melting snow in the upper Midwest is forcing rivers higher, but at least these areas aren’t expecting significant rainfall over the next few days.
Flood warnings remain in effect for much of the Plains and upper Midwest as many rivers are again at or near record levels.
Copyright © 2019 ABC News Internet Ventures.