- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
- EF-1 tornado strikes Texas City during Wednesday's severe weather
View The Original Article Here
March 28 marks the anniversary of a devastating and deadly tornado outbreak that killed dozens and injured hundreds throughout North and South Carolina in 1984.
According to NC State University, the outbreak produced 22 tornadoes.
Fifty-seven people died and another 800 were injured.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.