- Florida residents picking up the pieces from Hurricane Ian's path
- Florida’s death toll from Hurricane Ian tops 100 as the search for survivors continues
- Hurricane Ian death toll reaches at least 94 in Florida, 4 in NC as storm's effects linger
- Hurricane Ian rocks waterfront communities in Brunswick County
- Hurricane Ian leaves behind beach treasures
On Wednesday’s Houston Matters: With the second fire at a Houston-area chemical facility in just over two weeks, we learn more about KMCO’s Crosby plant and examine whether its history could bring increased legal pressure to the company, which is already in a legal battle with Harris County from 2017.
Plus, Accuweather forecasters release their predictions for the 2019 Atlantic hurricane season. Houston was spared in 2018 after 2017 brought historic flooding from Hurricane Harvey. What will this year look like?
Also this hour: Our experts discuss the latest political stories with an eye for how they might affect Houston and Texas.
Then, our local food writers share their favorite places for Tex-Mex in the latest installment of The Full Menu.
And we learn about a local startup called Tellinga, that sends personalized stories with customized artwork through the mail.