- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) – A handful of thunderstorms throughout Central Texas over the weekend have led to several low water crossings to be flooded. The Capitol 10K has also been canceled due to severe weather.
The National Weather Service has advised people to remain indoors.
If you are going to traveling on the roads, drivers are being asked to be mindful and watch out for ponding on the roads. Drivers should also be wary of flooded low-water crossings.
As always, turn around, don’t drown.
Track your local forecast for the Austin area quickly with the free FOX 7 WAPP. The design gives you radar, hourly, and 7 day weather information just by scrolling. Our weather alerts will warn you early and help you stay safe during storms.