- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
AUSTIN, Texas (FOX 7 Austin) – A handful of thunderstorms throughout Central Texas over the weekend have led to several low water crossings to be flooded. The Capitol 10K has also been canceled due to severe weather.
The National Weather Service has advised people to remain indoors.
If you are going to traveling on the roads, drivers are being asked to be mindful and watch out for ponding on the roads. Drivers should also be wary of flooded low-water crossings.
As always, turn around, don’t drown.
Track your local forecast for the Austin area quickly with the free FOX 7 WAPP. The design gives you radar, hourly, and 7 day weather information just by scrolling. Our weather alerts will warn you early and help you stay safe during storms.