- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
Low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration are available for Kentucky businesses and residents affected by storms this year.
The loans are for those affected by severe storms and flooding from Feb. 6 through March 10. The area covered includes Johnson and Magoffin counties and the adjacent counties of Breathitt, Floyd, Knott, Lawrence, Martin, Morgan and Wolfe.
Disaster loan outreach centers will be open through 4 p.m. Friday. Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day until Friday. The centers are at Johnson County Fiscal Court in Paintsville and Magoffin County Health Department in Salyersville.
The filing deadline for physical property damage is June 3. The deadline for economic injury applications is Jan. 3. For more information, call (800) 659-2955.