- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
Good monday Morning! It’s a news week, and though people in some hard-hit areas are still recovering, the sun is here to stay for the next few days.
Today is National Empanada Day, so find your favorite place and enjoy a few (or several) of these goodness-filled pastries.
The rain is out of the picture for the week after Sunday’s severe storms. Meteorologist Britta Merwin has a look at the forecast.
Trending right now
The National Weather Service confirmed that an EF 1 tornado touched down Sunday evening in Pasadena. Read more >
Four juveniles are in custody after a crime spree in southwest Houston. According to police, the spree started when four armed boys carjacked a pizza delivery man on Deering Drive and Beltway 8 around 10:30 p.m. Sunday. Read more >
Harris County Constable Precinct 1 is investigating after a report of indecent exposure at White Oak Bayou. Read more >
Solange Knowles will not be performing at this year’s Coachella Music and Arts Festival after all. The music festival’s official Twitter account announced the news Sunday night. Read more >
U.S. Postal Service reveals new Forever stamp design honoring former President George H.W. Bush.