- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Texas — The National Weather Service says a second tornado has been confirmed from yesterday’s storms, this one in Montgomery County.
It hit in the town of Montgomery. The NWS says it was an EF-0, which has winds between 65 and 85 miles per hour.
There is no word of injuries.
A tornado touched down in Pasadena on Sunday. It was an EF-1, which had winds between 86 and 110 miles per hour.