- Atlantic Ocean is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- The Atlantic is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- A 65% chance of an above normal hurricane season. Why the Atlantic is waking back up.
- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
Clayton, N.C. — Look what police officers in Clayton found following Monday night’s storms – a wild peacock.
According to Chief Blair Myhand, officers believe the peacock is wild and that it was perhaps knocked out of a tree during the severe weather.
Officers found the beautiful bird inside a fenced yard where it could not get out.
Animal control has the peacock, and the bird is now in need of a loving home.