- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Homeowners wait for long-promised state hurricane relief
- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
SPRING, Texas – A person was found dead Friday at SixFlags Hurricane Harbor Splashtown, Harris County deputies said.
The incident was reported at 3:20 p.m.
Deputies say the victim possible fell from one of the slides in the water park. Officials are investigating the cause of the incident.
The park is expected to open May 4.
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.