- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
SPRING, Texas — A person was found dead at Splashtown Friday afternoon, Harris County Sheriff’s officials said.
The person may have fallen from a slide, officials said.
KHOU11 has a crew en route and will have more information as soon as it’s available.