- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
A woman is accused of stealing from a middle school booster club in Rowan County, and as FOX 46 found out, it’s not the first time the kids have been the victims.
Rowan County deputies say the discovery of thousands of dollars in missing money came about earlier this month, and they say this is the second time the West Rowan Middle School band booster club has been hit by embezzlement.
“To hear that it happened again. Like, why would someone take advantage of a little middle school in Mt. Ulla, North Carolina,” former booster club president Anissa Winn said.