- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
A woman is accused of stealing from a middle school booster club in Rowan County, and as FOX 46 found out, it’s not the first time the kids have been the victims.
Rowan County deputies say the discovery of thousands of dollars in missing money came about earlier this month, and they say this is the second time the West Rowan Middle School band booster club has been hit by embezzlement.
“To hear that it happened again. Like, why would someone take advantage of a little middle school in Mt. Ulla, North Carolina,” former booster club president Anissa Winn said.