- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
Strong to severe storms are expected ahead of a cold front early this morning and through the afternoon hours. National Weather Service predicts that isolated tornadoes, damaging winds, large hail and frequent lightning will be possible.
Plan ahead for possible heavy rain that may lead to street flooding. The worst of the severe weather may be north of I-10, according to NWS.
If you’re attending the Houston Art Car Parade at 2 p.m., please check back here for minute-by-minute forecast details.
This is a developing story.
NEWS WHEN YOU NEED IT: Text CHRON to 77453 to receive breaking news alerts by text message | Sign up for breaking news alerts delivered to your email here.