- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
Strong to severe storms are expected ahead of a cold front early this morning and through the afternoon hours. National Weather Service predicts that isolated tornadoes, damaging winds, large hail and frequent lightning will be possible.
Plan ahead for possible heavy rain that may lead to street flooding. The worst of the severe weather may be north of I-10, according to NWS.
If you’re attending the Houston Art Car Parade at 2 p.m., please check back here for minute-by-minute forecast details.
This is a developing story.
NEWS WHEN YOU NEED IT: Text CHRON to 77453 to receive breaking news alerts by text message | Sign up for breaking news alerts delivered to your email here.