- Atlantic Ocean is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- The Atlantic is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- A 65% chance of an above normal hurricane season. Why the Atlantic is waking back up.
- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
Central Texas saw some wild weather Saturday morning, with severe thunderstorm warnings in several counties.
People took to social media to share what they were seeing come down in their yards.
Fred Cruz shared this photo of approximately half-inch sized hail in Helotes:
The hail was a little bigger at Cross Mountain:
And bigger still off I-10 and Camp Bullis in San Antonio:
At one point, it got all the way up to baseball-sized in Helotes!
In Austin, we experienced quite a bit of rain and dark, stormy skies like in this photo:
KVUE also received a photo and a video of hail in Bastrop from some of our viewers.
Taylor Waid sent us this video:
Lee Ann Calaway sent us this photo from Downtown Bastrop:
Photo by Lee Ann Calaway
Lee Ann Calaway
And Debbie Messer sent us this video:
Elsewhere in Texas, Franklin – north of College Station – is dealing with major damage from a possible tornado.
PEOPLE ARE ALSO READING: