- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
SPRING, Texas — A worker fell to his death at Splashtown Friday afternoon, Harris County Sheriff’s deputies said.
Officials said the male worker reportedly fell from a structure. Deputies said it appears his death was accidental.
Sources told KHOU 11 News construction is going on at the water park where workers are adding a new slide.
The park is currently closed and scheduled to open the first weekend of May.
ALSO ON KHOU.COM