- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
SPRING, Texas — A worker fell to his death at Splashtown Friday afternoon, Harris County Sheriff’s deputies said.
Officials said the male worker reportedly fell from a structure. Deputies said it appears his death was accidental.
Sources told KHOU 11 News construction is going on at the water park where workers are adding a new slide.
The park is currently closed and scheduled to open the first weekend of May.
ALSO ON KHOU.COM