- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Homeowners wait for long-promised state hurricane relief
- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
In the last year, North Carolina’s weather has been detrimental to Phillips Farms in Cary. Normally, the strawberry business is open and booming this time of year, but right now it is closed because of Hurricane Florence and the bad weather that came with it.