- Atlantic Ocean is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- The Atlantic is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- A 65% chance of an above normal hurricane season. Why the Atlantic is waking back up.
- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
View The Original Article Here
We gathered Sunday morning at Anderson Point in Raleigh, seven of us – six men and a woman — to launch our kayaks. We’re taking seven days to paddle all the way New Bern.