- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Homeowners wait for long-promised state hurricane relief
- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
Several parts of the viewing area are under Tornado Watch until 5 a.m. on Monday. Click here for a list of counties.
The severe threat continues. A new tornado watch is in effect for the Triangle and portions of the Sandhills until 5am. Make sure to download our ABC11 weather app so you can get alerts as storms move through overnight. pic.twitter.com/pv4lY1DBpr
— Brittany Bell (@BrittanyABC11) April 15, 2019
Sunday has had a higher risk for isolated tornadoes than Saturday.
On Saturday, Alamance, Durham and Orange counties experienced Flash Flood Warnings.
Some parts of the viewing area saw heavy rain and flooding.
The ground in many areas was saturated so additional rain caused some minor areas of flash flooding.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.