- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
ABC11 meteorologist Steve Stewart said damaging winds, hail, and isolated tornadoes are possible.
Your first alert for severe storms on Friday. Damaging winds, hail ad isolated tornadoes are possible. Rainfall rates will be 2-3″ per hour at times so areas of flash flooding also a risk. Timing for severe threat, afternoon and evening hours on Friday. pic.twitter.com/LkFT2eCRJV
— Steve Stewart (@StewartABC11) April 17, 2019
He said we could see rainfall rates at 2-3″ per hour, so many areas may also see flash flooding.
The storm is a bit far out, but Stewart said the storm’s threats will be higher in the afternoon and evening.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.