- Apparent wooden ship from 1800s uncovered by hurricane beach erosion
- California airports face disruption due to flooding, study finds
- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
A severe thunderstorm warning is in effect until 7:30 p.m. Wednesday for the following southeast Texas counties:
A severe thunderstorm watch is posted for parts of southeast Texas until 10 p.m., but Houston is not included.
AUSTIN BRAZOS BURLESON COLORADO GRIMES HOUSTONLEON MADISON MONTGOMERY POLK ROBERT SON SAN JACINTO TRINITY WALKER WALLER WASHINGTON
The watch runs from Columbus & Sealy northeast to The Woodlands and over to Livingston. Look for gusty winds, large hail & isolated tornadoes.