- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
A severe thunderstorm warning is in effect until 7:30 p.m. Wednesday for the following southeast Texas counties:
A severe thunderstorm watch is posted for parts of southeast Texas until 10 p.m., but Houston is not included.
AUSTIN BRAZOS BURLESON COLORADO GRIMES HOUSTONLEON MADISON MONTGOMERY POLK ROBERT SON SAN JACINTO TRINITY WALKER WALLER WASHINGTON
The watch runs from Columbus & Sealy northeast to The Woodlands and over to Livingston. Look for gusty winds, large hail & isolated tornadoes.