- Atlantic Ocean is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- The Atlantic is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- A 65% chance of an above normal hurricane season. Why the Atlantic is waking back up.
- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
The series was tied 3-3 before the neck and neck battle in game seven.
Ginner!?!?! WOW. What a game. Canes advance with a 4-3 double OT goal
— Joe Mazur (@joemazurabc11) April 25, 2019
Until Wednesday night’s game, the Hurricanes did not win a playoff game in Washington D.C.
The Carolina Hurricanes will now move on to the second round of the NHL Playoffs.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.