- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
The Comal River remains closed today as a result of yesterday’s severe weather.
Heavy rain caused an increased flow of water and filled the river with branches, tree limbs, and other natural debris.
Fortunately, the level of high water is quickly dropping due to no further rain.
The river is expected to reopen as usual tomorrow morning.