- Apparent wooden ship from 1800s uncovered by hurricane beach erosion
- California airports face disruption due to flooding, study finds
- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
It’s severe weather season and some Central Texas residents have already been faced with storm damage, especially those residents east of the city. With more storms expected the rest of this week, it’s important to be prepared in case you need to hire a contractor to make repairs. But, you also have to watch out for scams!
BBB’s Jarrod Wise joins us to talk about some things you can do to prepare and what to watch out for.