- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
AUSTIN, Texas — Weather Outlook
Strong to severe thunderstorms will be possible Wednesday. Along with the threat of storms producing large hail, damaging winds and tornadoes, heavy downpours could also trigger flash flooding. Chances for scattered showers and storms continue Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Mainly dry Sunday for Mother’s Day.
Flash Flood Watch. Cloudy skies with storms likely. 80% chance for rain. Some storms could be severe and produce heavy downpours. South winds at 10 to 15 mph.
Shower or storm possible. A 40% chance of rain. South winds around 5-10 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies with scattered showers and storms. 60% chance for rain. Some storms could be strong and produce heavy downpours. East to northeast winds at 5 to 15 mph.
RELATED: Allergy Report