- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
AUSTIN, Texas — Weather Outlook
Strong to severe thunderstorms will be possible Wednesday. Along with the threat of storms producing large hail, damaging winds and tornadoes, heavy downpours could also trigger flash flooding. Chances for scattered showers and storms continue Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Mainly dry Sunday for Mother’s Day.
Scattered showers and storms possible this evening. Southeast winds from 10 to 15 mph.
Flash Flood Watch. Cloudy skies with storms likely. 80% chance for rain. Some storms could be severe and produce heavy downpours. South winds at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies with scattered showers and storms. 70% chance for rain. Some storms could be strong and produce heavy downpours. East to northeast winds at 5 to 15 mph.
RELATED: Allergy Report