- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
- Two people killed after tornado outbreak hits south
- Today marks the end to an uneventful Atlantic hurricane season for Texas
HOUSTON — As the severe weather continues in Houston and the surrounding areas, several roadways have been reported to have high water.
The following is a list of high water locations, according to Houston Transtar. There are many other roads across the viewing area that are impassable. Your best bet is to stay where you are until the water recedes.
FM-1314 Eastbound At IH-69 in Montgomery County – All Mainlanes – Verified at 5:31 p.m.
FM-1485 Eastbound At IH-69 in Montgomery County – All Mainlanes – Verified at 5:34 p.m.
IH-69 Southbound After NORTH PARK in Montgomery County – 3 Frontage Road Lanes – Verified at 4:17 p.m.
BELTWAY 8-EAST Northbound At SPENCER HWY – 3 Frontage Road Lanes – Verified at 4:00 p.m.
BELTWAY 8-EAST Southbound After PASADENA BLVD – 3 Frontage Road Lanes – Detected at 4:18 p.m.
BELTWAY 8-EAST Southbound At VISTA – 3 Frontage Road Lanes – Detected at 4:07 p.m.
EAST SAM HOUSTON TOLLWAY Northbound Before PASADENA BLVD – Right Lane – Verified at 3:18 p.m.
EAST SAM HOUSTON TOLLWAY Southbound At SPENCER HWY – Exit Ramp – Verified at 3:51 p.m.
WEATHER RADAR: Track rain & storms across Texas
VIEW CURRENT ALERTS: Tap here for watches & warnings active now