- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
- 'This was my home. It will be again.:' Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- ‘This was my home. It will be again.:’ Beach residents rebuilding on the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Isaias
- On anniversary of Hurricane Isaias, tropics remain relatively quiet for 2021
HOUSTON — As the severe weather continues, we are receiving reports of closures and cancellations at local schools:
As of 8 p.m., students and faculty at New Caney ISD and Kingwood High School are sheltering in place until the water has receded.
New Caney ISD will be closed on Wednesday.
Spring ISD has canceled all after school activities Tuesday due to flash flooding that has been reported in neighborhoods across the district.
WEATHER RADAR: Track rain & storms across Texas
VIEW CURRENT ALERTS: Tap here for watches & warnings active now