- A look at how summer storms create localized damaging winds
- Tornadoes spur injuries, damage in eastern Pennsylvania
- Wisconsin storms bring 3 tornados; 1 man dies in crash
- Tornado watch vs warning: What to do when you see alert messages
- Non-profit group organizing clean-up for home damaged by flooding on Leon Creek
HOUSTON — Tuesday’s flooding forced some school districts to cancel or delay classes on Wednesday.
- Fort Bend ISD cancelled classes at these four campuses and the annex building – First Colony Middle School, Settlers Way Elementary, Colony Bend Elementary and Austin Parkway Elementary | All other campuses delayed 2 hours. Students who were not able to attend other schools because of flooding will receive an excused absence.
- Fort Bend ISD also canceled all after-school activities Wednesday and Thursday
- Cleveland ISD is closed Wednesday.
- Fort Bend ISD will have a two-hour delayed start.
- Huffman ISD is closed.
- Lone Star College in Kingwood is closed until 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
- New Caney ISD is closed Wednesday.
- Sheldon ISD cancelled all after school activities.
- Splendora ISD is closed Wednesday.
WEATHER RADAR: Track rain & storms across Texas
VIEW CURRENT ALERTS: Tap here for watches & warnings active now