- Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- Live updates: Confirmed tornado over Crystal Beach, NWS says
- 'Packed their stuff and left' | Hurricane Harvey’s impact still evident in many areas nearly four years after flood
- This woodworker is creating pieces from trees devastated by drought and wildfires
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for the San Antonio area
When: Tuesday, May 14th, 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Where: City Hall Atrium, 1201 Leopard Street
Who: Office of Emergency Management Team Members
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX – Are you ready? The first day of the 2019 Hurricane Season is right around the corner and the City of Corpus Christi wants to make sure everyone is prepared.
On Tuesday, May 14th, drop by City Hall and get the latest information from the Office of Emergency Management. Citizens will receive a free bag with information regarding putting together a family emergency plan, building an emergency supply kit and details on how to sign up for emergency notifications.
Reasonable accommodations are provided upon request and in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation, please call (361) 826-2940 at least 48 hours in advance.
For more information contact Public Information Manager DeAnna McQueen at 361-826-2940 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.