- Apparent wooden ship from 1800s uncovered by hurricane beach erosion
- California airports face disruption due to flooding, study finds
- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
HOUSTON – Several high-water locations were reported Thursday night as severe weather passed through the Houston area.
Houston police said officials are monitoring the following locations:
- Briar Forest between Eldridge & Highway 6
- 1000 block of Hammerly
- 11900 block of North Fairhollow
- 1500 block of Blalock
- 2200 Ojeman
- Hamblen Road between Northshore & Fawn Trace (Kingwood)
- Intersection of Bingle Road and Hempstead Highway
Houston Transtar reported the following areas as high risk:
- SH-288 Northbound at Southmore Blvd
- Beltway 8-West Southbound after Hammerly Blvd
- FM-1093 Eastbound At SH-99 Lanier Pkwy in Fort Bend County
- FM-1093 Westbound At SH-99 Lanier Pkwy in Fort Bend County
- FM-2920 Eastbound At Roberts Cemetery Road
- FM-2920 Westbound At Roberts Cemetery Road
The Harris County Sheriff’s Office listed the following areas as high-water locations:
- 7400 N. Shepherd
- W. Little York @ Stuebner Airline
- Kuykendahl Rd. @ Cypresswood Rd.
- N. Housotn Rosslyn @ Breen Dr.
- W Gulf Bank @ W. Mount Houston
- 6800 Cypresswood Dr.
- Chappel Knoll @ Mason Rd.
- 14200 Owens Rd.
- I-45 N @ Cypresswood Exit Ramp
- 590 W. Little York Rd. @ Stuebner Airline Rd.
- Paradise Valley @ Champion Forest
- Cypresswood @ Kuykendahl
- 20099 Morton Rd./Fry Rd.
- FM 1960 @ Champion Forest Dr.
- W. Montgomery Rd.
- E Cypresswood Dr. @ Lexington
- 8400 Antoine Rd.
- Old Cypresswood @ Aldine Westfield
Copyright 2019 by KPRC Click2Houston – All rights reserved.