- Atlantic Ocean is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- The Atlantic is waking back up. 65% chance for above-normal hurricane season
- A 65% chance of an above normal hurricane season. Why the Atlantic is waking back up.
- Forecasters: Hurricane season to be busier than 1st thought
- NOAA updates Atlantic hurricane season forecast, says it 'shows no signs of slowing'
Petr Mrazek, who was out for the last two games of the Hurricanes’ second-round series with the Islanders due to an injury, has been back in the net for the past two games.
Based on the outcome of the previous two games, the Canes’ goaltender for Game 3 may be up in the air.
The next game of the series between the two teams will take place in Raleigh on Tuesday at 8 p.m.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.