- Volunteers desperately needed to assist with rebuilding efforts after Florence
- Top 5 videos, photos that show destructive path of deadly EF3 tornado in Oklahoma
- Texas House, Senate approve budget deal with agreements on school finance, property taxes, Hurricane Harvey recovery
- Families in Dripping Springs continue to rebuild weeks after flooding
- Severe Midwest weather: 2 dead, 29 injured after tornado strikes Oklahoma
AUSTIN, Texas — Famous country music artist Josh Abbott was recognized by the Texas House of Representatives on Monday for his help with relief efforts after Hurricane Harvey.
According to Rep. Drew Springer out of District 68, Abbott went to Rockport after Hurricane Harvey to help feed first responders.
Springer posted a photo to Twitter on Monday of himself, Rep. Dustin Burrows and Abbott posing for the camera while helping after the disaster.