- As California wildfires rage, is this the new normal?
- Deadly storms bring torrential rains, hail and tornadoes to large portions of the South
- Severe weather impacts the East Coast
- Two people killed after tornado outbreak hits south
- Today marks the end to an uneventful Atlantic hurricane season for Texas
A Tornado Warning for Wake, Nash and Franklin counties expired at 10:45 a.m. A Tornado Warning for Johnston, Nash and Wilson counties was also ended at 10:45 a.m.
A Severe Thunderstorm Warning remains in effect for Johnson and Wake counties until 11:15 a.m.
A Severe Thunderstorm Watch for most of central North Carolina remains in effect until 4 p.m.
ABC11 crews reported hail on U.S. 401 in Rolesville during the 10 a.m. Tornado Warning.
Stay with ABC11 for live updates of the weather.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.