- Minor coastal flooding expected along beaches, downtown Wilmington
- Live radar: Flash Flood Warning extended in Harris County until 5:45 p.m.
- Live radar: Flash Flood Warning issued in Harris County until 4:45 p.m.
- Tornado Warning for parts of Harris, Fort Bend, Brazoria and Galveston counties
- TIMELINE: Flood advisory issued for SE Harris County
A Tornado Warning is active for Wake, Nash, and Franklin counties until 10:45 a.m.
A Severe Thunderstorm Warning is also in effect for Chatham, Durham, Orange and Wake counties until 10:45 a.m.
Stay with ABC11 for live updates of the weather.
Copyright © 2019 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.