- Volunteers desperately needed to assist with rebuilding efforts after Florence
- Top 5 videos, photos that show destructive path of deadly EF3 tornado in Oklahoma
- Texas House, Senate approve budget deal with agreements on school finance, property taxes, Hurricane Harvey recovery
- Families in Dripping Springs continue to rebuild weeks after flooding
- Severe Midwest weather: 2 dead, 29 injured after tornado strikes Oklahoma
A confirmed EF-2 tornado tore through parts of the Triangle on Monday, May 13, 2019, damaging buildings and some homes, and snapping trees according to the National Weather Service. Weathers Road in Wendell, NC was one of the areas hit.